Anyway, in answer to the all-important question... my answer is ribbon! I can't get enough of it. In fact, I have a whole drawer in my craft room devoted to ribbon. My favorite place to buy it is at Michael's (I love their $1 bin) and by the yard at Ben Franklin (UT).
I dare you to find a card or scrapbook page I've made lately that doesn't have ribbon on it somewhere!
For me, it's definitely ribbon AND flowers. Love them both and together is even better! I have seven large jars filled with ribbon by the color. I'd still buy more if I had more room!
I've tried several, but right now I am using a lot of buttons and the daisy flowers. Ribbon is also a favorite of mine. Love the comments from the other girls. Keep the blog going, I love it!
I use ribbon and brads on most of my cards. I like May Arts, SU!, and Offray ribbon. I like Making Memories or SU! brads. Lately one of my favorite things to do is combine ribbons and brads. Here is an example.
I love ribbons and flowers... I have tons and tons of both!
I think I have 3 Kokuyo boxes of ribbons on spools, and like 10 big jars of ribbons (separated by color). Not all of them are full, but a good majority are! I don't really have a favorite brand of ribbon, but I do have a lot of American Crafts ribbons, Michael's ribbons, Doodelbug ribbons... I also love ricrac.
As for flowers, I love Prima flowers. Those are my faves... (I had 9 milk bottles of prima flowers, and recently, Monica and I split 15 bottles of Primas!) I also have a ton of other primas (ones that came in tins or small bottles), Fancy Pants flowers, Bazzill, Heidi Swapp, Making Memories... I love 'em all!
6 comments:
Oops, I just deleted my last comment...
Anyway, in answer to the all-important question... my answer is ribbon! I can't get enough of it. In fact, I have a whole drawer in my craft room devoted to ribbon. My favorite place to buy it is at Michael's (I love their $1 bin) and by the yard at Ben Franklin (UT).
I dare you to find a card or scrapbook page I've made lately that doesn't have ribbon on it somewhere!
For me, it's definitely ribbon AND flowers. Love them both and together is even better! I have seven large jars filled with ribbon by the color. I'd still buy more if I had more room!
I've tried several, but right now I am using a lot of buttons and the daisy flowers. Ribbon is also a favorite of mine.
Love the comments from the other
girls. Keep the blog going, I love it!
I use ribbon and brads on most of my cards. I like May Arts, SU!, and Offray ribbon. I like Making Memories or SU! brads. Lately one of my favorite things to do is combine ribbons and brads. Here is an
example.
I love ribbons and flowers... I have tons and tons of both!
I think I have 3 Kokuyo boxes of ribbons on spools, and like 10 big jars of ribbons (separated by color). Not all of them are full, but a good majority are! I don't really have a favorite brand of ribbon, but I do have a lot of American Crafts ribbons, Michael's ribbons, Doodelbug ribbons... I also love ricrac.
As for flowers, I love Prima flowers. Those are my faves... (I had 9 milk bottles of prima flowers, and recently, Monica and I split 15 bottles of Primas!) I also have a ton of other primas (ones that came in tins or small bottles), Fancy Pants flowers, Bazzill, Heidi Swapp, Making Memories... I love 'em all!
Post a Comment