Here is the "question of the week"...
Do you have your own blog?
If so, please post a link here!
I plan to post "questions of the week", so feel free to comment. If you have any suggestions for "question of the week", feel free to submit them to me via e-mail!
I'll also plan to post "spotlight of the week" and will be spotlighting each of you throughout the duration of the swap. I think this will be a fun way to get to know each other!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I do. Updated a couple times a month. www.johnandsara.blogspot.com
i do - with layouts i do..hence the name :)
i linked it in a previous post, but here it is again:
http://lifeinlayouts.blogspot.com/
it will be fun learning about the others - great idea about the spotlight!!
Here's mine:
lanamphone.blogspot.com
I just started my blog--and plan to keep it updated with cards/layouts.
Here's the link:
http://www.lifesmomentscaptured.blogspot.com/
LOVIN' the spotlight idea--it's going to be FUN getting to know everyone!
you guys are so good... I wish I had one... I've often thought about it, but then again I know I wouldn't be able to maintain it!!! I try to keep my "online gallery" up to date, but it has been a while since I last uploaded to it!!!
I don't have a blog. Never really thought about starting one, but then I'm thinking this would be a great way for my out-of-town family members to keep up with my family....if they wanted to. And if they don't want to, so what...I like to write. I'll have to look into it
you should start one, Pamella... you'd be great at it. always witty and funny, so it would be a hoot to read your blog, i'm sure!
Hey, blog question here, how are you getting your pictures to show up when you post a comment?
thanks,
Lan
Oops. I don't know what I did wrong. Let me try again. My new blog is
http://mysarcasticworld-k.blogspot.com/
Lan, go on your profile and upload a picture for yourself... then it will show up everytime you leave a comment. :)
Post a Comment